- We are Shopline Solutions Limited (“SHOPLINE”, “we”, or “us”), a company registered in Hong Kong whose office is at 21/F, Nam Wo Hong Building, 148 Wing Lok Street, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong. Our Services (as defined below) aim to facilitate a convenient way for you to place orders and make payments for your transactions with the ecommerce merchant (the “Merchant”) whose site you had been viewing immediately before you were directed to this page (the “Merchant Site”).
- We reserve the right to make changes to the Terms from time to time without providing any prior notification. It is your responsibility to come back and check on any updates to the Terms regularly. Your continued use of the Services shall constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms.
- The services provided under the Terms (the “Services”) include (a) providing services which would enable your transactions on the Merchant Site to be routed to the supported payment card issuer/bank network; (b) transmitting your transaction-related data to third-party payment service providers which would process the payments of your transactions; and (c) passing through the transactional funds and making settlement and reconciliation in accordance with the Merchant’s terms and policy and other applicable regulations and contractual requirements.
By proceeding to check out in the Merchant Site, you understand and agree that:
- You are providing your information to SHOPLINE. Such information may include but is not limited to your name, billing address, phone number and payment card information. SHOPLINE is entitled to verify and authenticate your payment information and if SHOPLINE is unable to verify this information, SHOPLINE may contact you and/or your payment card issuer to confirm your identity and/or your intent to place the order.
- SHOPLINE may refuse to process or complete any order you place on the Merchant Site, or cancel any order on the Merchant Site for any reason in its sole discretion.
- If you are under the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside, approval of your parent or legal guardian is required to complete the purchase on the Merchant’s Site.
- You are communicating with SHOPLINE electronically, and you consent to entering into the Terms by electronic means, and to receive communications from SHOPLINE electronically or via email or by phone.
- SHOPLINE will handle and take responsibility for your refund-or-chargeback-related requests and disputes, if any. If a full or partial refund (for the return of an ordered item or other reasons) is allowed, SHOPLINE will arrange for the sum of refund to be returned to your payment card/bank account. If your transaction is successfully charged back upon your or your card issuer/bank’s request, SHOPLINE will arrange for the sum of chargeback to be restored in your payment card/bank account.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the Terms and the Merchant’s terms or policy, you agree that the provisions of the Terms shall control and govern your use of the Services.
- The Merchant Site may contain links to third party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by SHOPLINE. SHOPLINE is not affiliated with, has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of, the Merchant Site or any other third-party websites. You: (a) are solely responsible and liable for your use of and linking to the Merchant Site and third party websites and any content that you may send or post to the Merchant Website or a third-party website; and (b) expressly release SHOPLINE from any and all liability arising from your use of the Merchant Website or any third-party website.
- SHOPLINE may transfer or assign all or part of its rights and duties under the Terms to any third party (including but not limited to its affiliates, partners, subcontractors, vendors and service providers), provided that such third party shall abide by the Terms to the extent applicable to the rights or duties transferred or assigned.
SHOPLINE PROVIDES THE SERVICES ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SHOPLINE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE PRODUCTS AND MERCHANDIZES DEPICTED ON OR ORDERED FROM THE MERCHANT SITE, THE PROVISION OF THE SERVICES, OR THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT DISPLAYED ON OR ACCESSIBLE VIA THE MERCHANT SITE INCLUDING THE CHECKOUT PROCESS. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. SHOPLINE DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY PRODUCT IMAGES, DESCRIPTIONS OR SPECIFICATIONS PROVIDED ON THE MERCHANT SITE.
NEITHER SHOPLINE, NOR ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS OR AFFILIATES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, DIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA OR PROFITS, THAT MAY BE INCURRED OR RESULT IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) THE SERVICES, EVEN IF SHOPLINE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN THE EVENT THAT SHOPLINE IS FOUND TO BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, SHOPLINE’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED US$10.
- The Terms shall be governed by the law of Hong Kong. You agree that any dispute between you and us regarding the Terms shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration administered by the Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (“HKIAC”) under the HKIAC Administered Arbitration Rules in force when the notice of arbitration is submitted. The seat of arbitration shall be Hong Kong. The number of arbitrators shall be one. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in the English language.
- The Terms may appear in different languages. If any discrepancy or inconsistency occurs between the versions of different languages, this English version shall always prevail.
- Should you have any questions regarding the Terms or the Services, you may contact us at +852 2802 2226 during our business hours (Monday to Friday 10AM to 7PM, Hong Kong time), or by email to email@example.com.