- Reference is made to SHOPLINE Payments Terms and User Agreement to which you are a party. Capitalized terms not defined herein shall have the meanings assigned to them in SHOPLINE Payments Terms and User Agreement. SHOPLINE Payments Terms and User Agreement continue to govern your use of SHOPLINE Payments Service and are incorporated herein by reference. You hereby agree to be bound by these Additional Terms and Conditions on Cross-Border Remittance Service (PRC) (“Terms”). These Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and SHOPLINE Payments.
- SHOPLINE Payments has contractual relationship and maintains certain master user accounts with certain third-party cross-border remittance service providers (“Cross-Border Remittance Service Providers”), under which Cross-Border Remittance Service Providers have agreed to provide cross-border remittance service to the customers of SHOPLINE Payments (“Cross-Border Remittance Service”). You, as a merchant based in the People’s Republic of China (solely for the purpose herein, excluding Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan) (the “PRC”), wish to use Cross-Border Remittance Service to transfer the Payouts to which you are entitled to your bank account in the PRC.
- The services provided by SHOPLINE Payments under these Terms are limited to (a) converting your Payouts in a foreign currency into CNY with a bank or money service operator, and transferring your Payouts (net of the applicable service fees and charges) to the relevant Cross-Border Remittance Service Providers for their further processing; (b) assisting you in integrating with the relevant Cross-Border Remittance Service Providers’ program or interface (if applicable); and (b) facilitating your use of Cross-Border Remittance Service to the extent feasible and practical. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, SHOPLINE Payments makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the services provided hereunder. You hereby authorize SHOPLINE Payment to provide the said services and accordingly deal with Cross-Border Remittance Service Providers on your behalf. You acknowledge and agree that SHOPLINE Payments provides the services hereunder for your convenience only. You are aware that the actual Cross-Border Remittance Service is provided and operated by Cross-Border Remittance Service Providers.
- The service fees in connection our services hereunder and Cross-Border Remittance Service (the “Service Fee”) are set out in your SHOPLINE Dashboard. The rate of Service Fees is subject to changes from time to time, and we will serve you a thirty (30) day notice before any change of rate becomes effective. You agree to pay the Service Fees and that we may deduct the amount of Service Fees from the Payouts payable to you.
- The currency exchange rate that applies to Cross-Border Remittance Service shall be the current exchange rate we adopt from time to time in the conversion between the relevant foreign currency and CNY in your SHOPLINE Dashboard. In determining the applicable currency exchange rate, we may refer to the rate published by the Bank of China (Hong Kong).
- You hereby agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of Cross-Border Remittance Service Providers (including any updates, additions, and amendments thereto) (“Cross-Border Remittance Service Providers Terms”). The initial Cross-Border Remittance Service Providers Terms are appended to these Terms as Schedule A and form an integral part of these Terms. Any Cross-Border Remittance Service Provider shall be an intended third-party beneficiary of these Terms. If any Cross-Border Remittance Service Provider and you may be deemed to have established any contractual relationship under the applicable Cross-Border Remittance Service Providers Terms, SHOPLINE Payments shall be an intended third party beneficiary of such contractual relationship and shall have the right to enforce the applicable Cross-Border Remittance Service Providers Terms against you.
- You shall indemnify and hold SHOPLINE Payments, its affiliates, and their respective directors, employees, agents and service providers harmless for and against any and all damages, losses, costs and expenses arising out of or resulting from any breach of any provision of these Terms by you.
- You acknowledge that SHOPLINE has agreed to indemnify and hold Cross-Border Remittance Service Providers harmless for some, and in some cases, all of your liabilities under the applicable Cross-Border Remittance Service Providers Terms. Insofar as SHOPLINE Payments becomes liable to any Cross-Border Remittance Service Provider or any other third party for any penalties, fines, fees, or other liabilities under or in respect of Cross-Border Remittance Service Providers Terms, you agree to indemnify and hold SHOPLINE Payments harmless from and against any and all such liabilities.
( Last updated on: November 16, 2020 )