SHOPLINE Academy welcomes any form of online reposts or article collaboration from media, press, blog, and more sources. However, certain protocols as bellow must be followed:
1. Send the original articles or edited articles you intend repost to email@example.com. Make sure to include all edited content including title, URL, and more.
2. SHOPLINE will review and sent out approval mail within 7 business days.
3. An editor from SHOPLINE Academy will be in contact with you via email, to make sure if any content from the reposted article needs to be revised.
Once the revised version is approved from SHOPLINE Academy, you’re free to repost the article.
3 Must-Follow Guidelines:
1. Include the sentence of “This article is reposted from SHOPLINE Academy with the original title of __(insert the original article title)____. For any use of reference, quote, repost and more, requires permission from SHOPLINE.” The article title should redirect the readers to the original article, and SHOPLINE should be redirected to https://shoplineapp.com
2. Must include the author and author bio at the bottom of the reposted article.
3. All of the protocols mentioned above should be placed in visible areas on the same page with the reposted article.