The goal of SHOPLINE Academy is to provide the best e-Commerce and Marketing resources to our merchants and readers. And we strive on providing the latest information that is practical and useful to our audience.
Along the way, we’re thankful for all the support and advice we received from our merchants and experienced marketing professionals. We know that running an online business cannot be thoroughly taught in a “7 Steps to…( you name it )” article. Because every industry sector would encounter different difficulties, and this is why we hope you can share your experience with us, so we can work on building a knowledge hub for all e-Commerce merchants and marketers.
SHOPLINE Academy welcomes all merchants, readers, and authors to submit your articles that are related to e-Commerce, merchant showcase, digital marketing, marketing case study, or reviews for SHOPLINE.
If your article is selected, we will feature it on SHOPLINE Academy. Your store will receive benefits such as:
- Effective external links to improve your website’s SEO.
- Get the chance to be featured in SHOPLINE Showcase.
- Your article will be shared on social media platforms such as SHOPLINE’s facebook, Line@, and Instagram.
- Recieve media exposures on from SHOPLINE’s media partners.
5 Easy Steps to Submit Your Article
Please send your article and related information to firstname.lastname@example.org, SHOPLINE’s editorial team will review the article and contact you in 2 business days. Once the article is approved and revised,
- Place your email title as “SHOPLINE Academy article submission, I’m ____(store/brand name)____”
- Your store link
- Contact information: Name, phone, and email
- If your submitted article is about “SHOPLINE review”, “Entrepreneur story” or “Business showcase,” please include content that is original, and provide related pictures.
Interested in being a columnist at SHOPLINE?
Whether you’re a SHOPLINE merchant or not, as long as you have insights at this industry and eager to share your findings. Please get in touch with us, and share what kind of topics you would like to work on. Feel free to share some articles that you’ve published before, and email them to email@example.com, our editorial team will get in touch with you shortly.